Explore UMD in a whole new way through Virtual Admitted Student Days. Get an overview of what to expect next, steps you need to complete as an incoming student, and connect to UMD through a breakout session and meet your collegiate advisors and faculty. Finally, see a college spotlight tour as we show you classrooms, labs, and other unique academic spaces available to you as a UMD student. Attend this special visit day and discover what it means to be a UMD Bulldog!
Virtual Admitted Student Day Dates:
- Wednesday, February 10 - College of Education and Human Service Professions
- Wednesday, February 17 - College of Liberal Arts
- Wednesday, February 24 - Swenson College of Science and Engineering
- Wednesday, March 3 - Labovitz School of Business and Economics
All programs begin at 3 p.m. Reference your letter of admission to ensure you're attending the right program. If you require any assistance please email our office.
Itinerary for Admitted Student Day:
- Welcome and next steps overview - 25 minutes
- College welcome and breakout - 10 minutes
- College presentation and Q&A - 35 minutes
- College spotlight tour - 20 minutes
Virtual Admitted Student Day is an optional event for students and families who want to learn more about being a UMD student and is not to be confused with Orientation.
Tips to help you get the most out of your virtual program:
- For the most seamless connection, it is recommended that you preload the most up to date Zoom application on your computer or mobile device before your program begins.
- Use headphones or earbuds for the best sound quality.
- Test the connection about 5 minutes ahead of your program.